Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Love Is In The Air!

Today I was planning on a snow day. Snow angels-snow man-photos. There were probably 3 inches by the time I fell asleep last night, and when I woke up it had rained and everything melted! So my tradition has not continued.. It is funny because it has only snowed while I work, and at night. So I guess I will just move on to upcoming events. It is almost my parents 25th wedding anniversary, and Valentine's Day is coming up. I figured today I could post some healthy "love" brownies. The left photo is by Martha Stewart. She cut her brownies out of heart shaped cookie cutters. On the right the 2 photos are by My New Roots. Her brownies are extremely healthy. You could make her recipe instead and let it cool in the fridge, then cut into hearts and then sprinkle with cacao! With the left over brownie pieces you could roll them into small balls(oh my) and then roll them in raw cacao powder. Powder coated brownie balls. (hehe) Yum!
See Both Recipes Here, and Here.

No comments :

Post a Comment