Saturday, November 19, 2011

My Sisters Birthday Adventure/ My decorations

My sister text me last night and told me it is just going to be her and her boyfriend on this birthday trip. My first reaction was "What!? I made decorations for ladies night! Not couples night! haha So this morning I woke up at 5am and "fixed" the 'Do Not Disturb' sign. from "drinking with my ladies" to "drinking with my wonderful boyfriend". Clever right? I also added a '31' to the cupcake bunting. My work gave her some champagne, and Moonstruck chocolates. Lots of sweetness on her birthday. I stopped by Saint Cupcake as I said I would. I havn't been in their new location. Mama Like!! All of their goods melt in your mouth. If you don't have many teeth.. No worries. There is no need to chew. Yum! hehe
I hope you can find inspiration for someone you love on their special days.



4 comments :

  1. Kristina you are AWESOME! The room looks amazing! What a great sister you are! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? I do what I can. Just imagine what kind of daughter/sister/granddaughter/girlfriend/niece/cousin etc. I could be if I didn't work full time. Hehe I am hoping this blog will just end up being one giant resume. <3 Love ya mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we need to figure out a way for Kristina to be unemployed so we can enjoy more of her daughter/sister/granddaughter/girlfriend/niece/cousin etc-ness. LOVE YOU!!! (Aunt Kristy)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness. That would be a dream. Too bad I can't get paid for all this fun-ness!

    ReplyDelete