Friday, November 18, 2011

It Is Party Time!

Welcome to another day in the life of me. It is my sisters birthday tomorrow, so I have been puting together some decorations. Her and some lady friends are getting a hotel room at my work. So I am planning to decorate before they arrive. I bought a Martha Stewart 1 inch circle punch to make a dot garland(got mine at Michael's for$9.99). I used 3 different colors of paper, and sewed them just like the bat garland. You have to set the stitch length and width as high as it will go, so it will allow you to space the dots apart. My sewing machine is set at 5 for both.
I also hand drew the lettering for the door. Her own "Do Not Disturb" sign. I got the inspiration from a combination of fonts I found online. Next I made a cupcake bunting. I plan on running to Saint Cupcake and decorating the box(Yum!) I also got her some whipped cream vodka, and orange juice so they can have an "Orange Julius" apon arriving. Tastes like a orange-vanilla creamsicle(I hear).
I will take pictures of how I decorated the room tomorrow, and post ASAP.
If you would like to see me spoil my family some more.. follow my blog.(hehe)


No comments :

Post a Comment